We follow Jesus better when we follow him together. But sometimes, it’s good to go on a solo quest or play on single player mode. Even Jesus spent time away from the crowds, even away from his own Twelve, to focus on conversation and prayer with his Father.
Sometimes the Spirit will lead you into the wilderness. And sometimes it’s good just to get away. It’s always important to stay connected to other followers who can point you to Jesus and his love for you. And once in a while, it’s good to be in the presence of the Most High all by yourself …
- #Lenten Walk, Week 5Alli’s walk through Lent continues as she invites us to walk with her through this faith experiment.
- #Lenten Walk, Week 4It’s week four, and things haven’t gone to plan… But Alli is still walking with Jesus (and podcasts) this Lent!
- #Lenten Walk, Week 2Alli continues her reflection on her Lenten walk practice and shares some surprises along the way.
- #Lenten Walk, Week 1Alli reflects on her experience with her Lenten walk practice (a 30-minute walk while listening to a faith-building podcast). She faces some challenges, such as seasonal allergies and the temptation to separate the walking from the podcast listening, but she stays committed to the practice and finds it helps strengthen her physical, mental, and spiritual health. She plans to continue walking, listening, growing, and sharing with others throughout Lent.
- Holiday Prep with Lüthla and GüthlaTake a few moments and think through your holiday to-do list before you get caught up in all the *doing.*