My Song is Love Unknown

The Next Step Podcast
Season 1: When from Death I’m Free
Episode 14: “My Song is Love Unknown”
Date: 4 April 2022
Guest: Alli Bauck
The Next Step Podcast is also available on Apple PodcastsGoogle PodcastsSpotifyPandora, and Amazon Music.

This extra, bonus chapter of the When from Death I’m Free hymn journal for Holy Week comes from author and illustrator Alli Bauck. After two Lenten seasons of following the hymn journal, Alli decided to create her own chapter from a favorite hymn and collaborated with Next Step Press founder Justin Rossow to produce a whole new chapter for the top new release in Christian Devotionals from 2020.

You can download your complimentary copy of the My Song is Love Unknown bonus chapter, then follow along as Alli and Justin walk you through the theology and the thinking behind the Scripture readings, devotion, coloring page, and faith experiment. It’s a great way to lean into your Holy Week experience!

Alli shared how much she enjoys listening to different version of the song. Here are a couple of her favorites:

Fernando Ortega version

Dynamic choral version

We follow Jesus better when we follow Him together, so we invite you to join the Next Step Community by signing up at http://bit.ly/joinnsp.

You can find more from Alli Bauck on the Next Step Community blog or in the anthology Be Still and Notice: Tales from the Next Step Community, Year 2.

Other hymn journal from Next Step Press include:
Ponder Anew: A Hymn Journal of Trust and Confidence and
Light in the Darkness: A Hymn Journal for Advent & Christmas.

You can help make Next Step Press possible by providing regular, monthly support for content like this podcast: become a patron today.

We help you take a next step.

1 Comment

Leave a Reply